Work Permits

In response to the novel COVID-19 virus situation, there is a new process for obtaining a Work Permit. To obtain a Work Permit, students must complete the following steps:

1.)Obtain and complete a “Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for a Work Permit” (CDE Form B1-1) at:

2.)Email the completed B1-1 form to the SBCUSD College and Career Readiness/Linked Learning Department at [email protected] to have your Work Permit issued. The Work Permit will be sent to you via email or U.S. Postal Service.

777 North F Street, San Bernardino, CA 92410 | Phone: (909) 381-1100 | Fax:

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.